Here's a guide on one of the most frequently asked questions in Library: how to use the scanner.
1. On the desktop, click the icon for EPSON Scan.
2. Make sure you are on Office Mode at the top right.
To scan faster, make sure the scanner is set to either grayscale or black and white and the resolution is 300 dpi or less.
3.On the bottom, click on the icon to the right of "Scan". This will give you a new window where you can see where your document will be saved, what your document will be called, and what type it will be.
4. If scanning several pages, change the file type to PDF so all pages will be gathered in one file. To do that, click on the drop down menu and choose PDF.
4. Once all settings are saved, click on Scan.
5. If you are in PDF mode, you will receive a notification like this after you have scanned your first page. If you have a second page to scan, click "Add page" and repeat the step above to scan your next page. If you are finished, click "Save file".
6. A window will pop up after scanning. Be sure to look for your file in the window after you have scanned. In most cases, scanned documents are called img001. You are able to change the file name if you choose to do so.